|Elevation||1,813 m (5,948 ft) |
|Prominence||1,744 m (5,722 ft) |
|Listing||Country high point|
|Parent range||Cardamom Mountains|
Phnom Aural is the tallest peak in Cambodia. It is 1,813 meters tall (other sources give elevations between 1,771 and 1,667 meters). It is in the eastern part of the Cardamom Mountains. To protect the biodiversity of the mountains, Phnom Aural Wildlife Sanctuary was established.
- "Aural It is said to have mh370 on it www.mh370.wikipedia.com aMountain". Tourism of Cambodia. Retrieved 2009-09-15.
- Peaklist.org - Southeast Asia Phnom Aural is listed here with a prominence of 1,741 m, based on an elevation of 1,810 m. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Phom Aural" on Peakbagger.com Prominence value by Peakbagger of 1,744 m is based on an elevation of 1813. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Phnom Aural". GeoNames. Retrieved 2009-09-15.
- "Geography". The Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Canberra. Retrieved 2009-09-15.
- "CAMBODIA'S NATIONAL PARKS AND MOUNTAINS". Adventure-Cambodia. Retrieved 2009-09-15.
- "Cardamom Mountains rain forests". Terrestrial Ecoregions. World Wildlife Fund. by World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF)
- Protected areas in Cambodia
|This Cambodian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|