From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A phobia is an irrational fear.
Phobia may also refer to:
- -phobia, about the suffixes -phobia, -phobic, -phobe
- Phobia (comics), a supervillain in the DC Comics universe
- Phobia (1980 film), a 1980 film directed by John Huston
- Phobia (2008 film), also known as 4bia, a Thai horror film
- Phobia (2013 film), an American independent horror film
- Phobia (2016 film)
- Phobia 2, the 2009 sequel to the 2008 Thai film
- Phobia (Hindi film)
- Phobia (band), a US grindcore band
- Phobia (Breaking Benjamin album)
- Phobia (The Kinks album)
- …Phobia, an album by Benassi Bros.
- "Phobia", a song on the album Outcast by Kreator
- Philia, the complete opposite of a phobia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phobia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.