Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Phobos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phobos may refer to:
- an Ancient Greek word (φόβος) for fear
Entertainment and media
- Phobos (album), a 1997 album by Canadian heavy metal band Voivod
- Phobos (audio drama), a 2007 audio drama based on Doctor Who
- Phobos (Marvel Comics), a comics character
- Phobos (W.I.T.C.H.), a character from the italian comics W.I.T.C.H.
- Phobos, Huitzil's Japanese name in the Darkstalkers game series
- Project Phobos, a Java-based web application environment
- The standard runtime library of D (programming language)
- USS Phobos (AK-129), a World War II U.S. Navy Crater-class cargo ship
- PHOBOS experiment, a nuclear physics experiment
- Phobos program, a Soviet space program of the late 1980s
- Phobos Grunt, a Russian mission to Mars and its moon Phobos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phobos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.