From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phoenicia was an ancient civilization centered in the north of Canaan in parts of present day Lebanon, Syria and Israel.
"Phoenicia" may also refer to:
- the Phoenician civilisation in antiquity (also called "Syro-Phoenicia") in the area of modern Lebanon
- Phoenice (Roman province), Roman imperial province encompassing ancient Phoenicia
- Phoenicia (periodical), a Montreal-based Lebanese / pan-Arab publication, weekly now monthly
- Finike, a Turkish district historically named Phoenicus
- Phoenicia, New York, a New York village
- Phoenicia Railroad Station, a train station in Phoenicia, New York
- Phoenicia Hotel Beirut, a 5 star hotel located in Beirut, Lebanon
- Hotel Phoenicia, a 5 star hotel located in Floriana, Malta
- Phoenice, a Greek city in what is now Albania
- Phoenician (disambiguation)
- Phoenicianism, a form of Lebanese nationalism that promotes the concept that Lebanese people descend from Phoenician and not Arab roots
- List of Phoenician cities
- Phoenecia, originally known as Soul Oddity, a music duo with their own releases. They also formed Schematic Records.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phoenicia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.