Phoenix Marketcity (Bangalore)
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Address||Whitefield Main Road, Singayyanapalya, Mahadevapura|
|Opening date||October 2011|
|Developer||Island Star Mall Developers Private Limited.|
|No. of stores and services||270+|
|No. of anchor tenants||15+|
|Total retail floor area||1,400,000 sqft|
|No. of floors||4 + Basement|
|Parking||1700 car parks|
It is the largest mall in Bangalore by area, occupying 1,600,000 square feet (150,000 m2) with 1,400,000 square feet (130,000 m2) of retail space on four floors, which houses over 270 stores, a nine-screen PVR Cinemas multiplex and a food court.
Accidents and incidents
On 18 May 2016, Phoenix Mall was raided along with other malls in the city, on a tip-off that they were ignoring the ban on plastic bags. Phoenix was one of the bigger violators and over 1000 kg of plastic bags were seized from the mall and a fine imposed.
One 01-Jan-2012 a 5-year-old boy's hand was crushed in the elevator and it took over 2 hours to rescue it.
- Phoenix Market City Mumbai
- Phoenix Market City (Chennai)
- High Street Phoenix
- List of shopping malls in India
- List of shopping malls in Bangalore
- "Phoenix Marketcity coming up in Bangalore". The Hindu. 12 September 2008.
- "Phoenix Marketcity ready with mixed used development at Whitefield Main Road". Business Standard. 1 October 2011.
- "Phoenix Marketcity now comes to Bangalore". Money Control.
- "PPhoenix Market City to launch in Bangalore". Retail Angle.
- "Phoenix Market City coming up in Bangalore". The Hindu. 12 September 2008.
- "Phoenix Market City now comes to Bangalore". Money Control.
- "Multiplex, shops at Phoenix mall sealed". The Hindu. 29 October 2013.
- "Plastic ban: raid on 3 malls". DNA. 19 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Phoenix Marketcity (Bangalore).|