|Look up phone or -phone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phone is a colloquial term for a telephone. Phone or phones may also refer to:
- Smartphone, a portable PC
- Mobile phone, portable telephone without a telephone wire
- Phone (phonetics), a basic unit of sound in speech
- Phone (name)
- Phone (film), a 2002 South Korean film
- Phone, a smartphone by Essential Products
- The Phone (film), a 2015 South Korean film
- Paul Epworth, a British DJ and music producer who uses the stage name Phones
- Landline, telephone with a telephone wire
- Communicating by voice in amateur radio, as opposed to continuous wave, data or other modes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.