From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phone or -phone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phone is a colloquial term for a telephone.
Phone or phones may also refer to:
- Phone (phonetics), a basic unit of sound in speech
- Phone (film), a 2002 South Korean film
- Phones (DJ), real name Paul Epworth, a British DJ and music producer
- Mobile phone, telephone without a telephone wire
- Landline, telephone with a telephone wire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.