Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phonogram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phonogram may refer to:
- Phonogram (comics), a comic book by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
- Phonogram (linguistics), a grapheme which represents a phoneme or a combination of phonemes
- Phonogram Inc., a music label holding company which was launched in 1971
- A phonogram, the sound recording element of a phonorecord
- Phonograph, a device for the mechanical recording and reproduction of sound
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phonogram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.