Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phonogram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phonogram may refer to:
- Phonogram (comics), a comic book by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
- Phonogram (linguistics), a grapheme which represents a phoneme or a combination of phonemes
- Phonogram Inc., a music label holding company which was launched in 1971
- A phonogram, the sound recording element of a phonorecord
- Phonograph, a device for the mechanical recording and reproduction of sound
- Phonograph record
- Sound recording copyright symbol — ℗ stands for phonogram
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phonogram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.