Jump to navigation Jump to search
Photo editor could refer to:
- Raster graphics editor, a computer program that allows users to create and edit images interactively on a computer screen and save them in one of many raster graphics formats
- Image editor, a professional engaged in altering images, whether they are digital photographs, traditional photo-chemical photographs, or illustrations
- Picture editor, a professional who collects, reviews, and chooses photographs or illustrations for publication in alignment with preset guidelines
- Photo manipulation, known as "retouching" in the case of traditional images, and "photoshopping" in the case of digital raster images
- Graphics software, a program or collection of programs that enable a person to create, edit or publish digital imagery
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Photo editor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.