(Redirected from Photo finish (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
A photo finish is a photo or video taken at the finish line of a sporting race when multiple competitors cross the finishing line at nearly the same time.
Photo finish may also refer to:
- Photo-Finish, the seventh studio album by Irish musician Rory Gallagher
- Photo Finish (novel), a detective novel by Ngaio Marsh
- Photo Finish (film), a 1965 Australian film
- Photo Finish Records, an independent record label located in New York City, United States
- Photo Finish (Prison Break episode), an episode of Prison Break, an American serial drama television series
- Photo Finish (My Little Pony), a character of the My Little Pony franchise
- Photo Finish (play), a play by Peter Ustinov
- Photo finishing, the chemical means by which photographic film and paper are treated after photographic exposure to produce a negative or positive image
- "Photo Finish", an episode of Dexter's Laboratory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Photo Finish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.