|Directed by||Vijay Maurya|
|Edited by||Ninad Khanolkar|
|Distributed by||Viacom 18 Motion Pictures|
PhotoCopy is a 2016 Marathi language Indian romantic comedy film directed by Vijay Maurya and produced by singer and first time producer Neha Rajpal. The film is based on a story written by Indian entrepreneur Akash Rajpal and Omkar Mangesh Datt. The movie debuts Chetan Chitnis and Parna Pethe in the lead roles. Parna plays a double role in the film, portraying the characters of identical twin sisters falling in love with the same boy played by Chetan. Filming began in April 2015 & released on 16 September 2016 in partnership with Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. The movie was extensively shot in Lavasa. Movie's music was well acclaimed, & it won the popular Radio Mirchi's best music album of the year (Listeners Choice) award. 
Identical twin sisters fall in love with the same boy. The boy till the end due to various circumstances does not realise that he is actually dating two sisters and the sisters do not know that either. The plot is a romantic comedy with drama and humour set in a college backdrop.
- Vandana Gupte plays the character of a fun loving grandmother of the twin sisters
- Parna Pethe plays a double role as Identical Twin Sisters madhu and mala
- Chetan Chitnis as the lead male actor
- Anshuman Joshi as Devashish
- Ashay Kulkarni as Madhu’s friend
- Manasi Bhawalkar as the male leads sister
- Neha Rajpal – producer
- Akash Rajpal – producer
- Ranjit Gugle – executive producer
- Neha is producing Photocopy under her production banner "Neha Rajpal Productions". The Film is slated to be released in 2016
- Screen Play & Dialogues is written by Vijay Maurya and Yogesh Vinayak Joshi.
- The story is written by Omkar Mangesh Datt and Akash Rajpal.
- The film's casting is being done by Rohan Mapuskar.
- Vandana Gupte is playing a fun loving grand mother of the identical twin sisters.
The making and title of PhotoCopy was teased by the producers right from who the director could be, title of the movie and the cast. Various news channels and print media have been unfolding the key aspects of the film as and when it is revealed.
- "Neha Rajpal heard 1800 songs before choosing six for her movie 'Photocopy'". The Times of India.
- IBN Lokmat Show Time : Nehacha Pudhcha Paul. 5 January 2015 – via YouTube.
- "neha rajpal - Maharashtra Times". Maharashtra Times.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 January 2015. Retrieved 5 January 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Lavasa, the picturesque Smart City has... - Lavasa Community - Facebook".
- "Dawood to direct a Marathi film?". The Times of India.
PhotoCopy Review http://marathicineyug.com/movies/reviews/1639-movie-review-photocopy