|Written in||Java (Android/Windows)|
|Operating system||iOS, Android|
|Available in||English, Croatian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Arabic|
Photomath is a mobile application described as a "camera calculator", which utilizes a phone's camera to recognise mathematical equations and to display the step-by-step solution onscreen. It is available for free on Google Android and iOS. The application was released in 2014 by Microblink, a company based in Zagreb, Croatia, with a registered office in London, United Kingdom. The company specializes in text recognition software.
Since 2017, Photomath has been operating as a separate company.
- "Photomath APKs". APKMirror. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
- "Photomath". App Store. Retrieved 2019-09-28.
- "This App Can Scan and Solve Math Equations Instantly".
- Chowdhry, Amit. "PhotoMath Is A Free App That Can Solve Equations Through Smartphone Cameras".
- "Use your phone's camera to solve equations with PhotoMath".
- "Microblink: Contact us".
- "MicroBlink d.o.o., Zagreb - Poslovna Hrvatska".
- "Hrvatski MicroBlink (Photopay) želi dati 'mobilnu viziju' aplikacijama širom svijeta". 21 October 2014.
- Dillet, Romain. "MicroBlink Launches PhotoMath To Solve Math Equations With A Phone".
- "STIGLA NOVA VERZIJA GENIJALNE HRVATSKE APLIKACIJE Photomath od Sada prepoznaje I rukopis korisnika prilikom rješavanja matematičkih problem!".
- "This Clever App Scans And Solves Math Problems Instantly Using Your Phone's Camera".
- "The Tech Edvocate's List of the 20 Best Teaching and Learning Apps - The Tech Edvocate".
- "Photomath u 20 najboljih edukativnih aplikacija".
- Ltd, EducationalAppStore. "Photomath - Camera Calculator".
- "Photomath - Foto-kalkulator – Android aplikacije na Google Playu".