Jump to navigation Jump to search
Photometry can refer to:
- Photometry (optics), the science of measurement of visible light in terms of its perceived brightness to human vision
- Photometry (astronomy), the measurement of the flux or intensity of an astronomical object's electromagnetic radiation
- Spectrophotometry, the measurement of spectral distribution along with the flux or intensity
- A photometric study, sometimes also referred to as a lighting "layout" or "point by point"
- Photometric stereo, a computer vision technique for estimating 3D shape from one or more images.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Photometry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.