Phú Mỹ Hưng New Urban Area
Phú Mỹ Hưng (PMH) New Urban Area is a planned city located in District 7, southern Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), at the peri-urban fringe. Built by the Vietnamese-Taiwanese joint venture Phu My Hung Corporation since 1997, PMH is a showcase of modern urban neighbourhood in Vietnam, turning wetlands into a multifunctional urban area. The new city features one of the largest Korean expatriates communities in South-east Asia.
It is often cited as a rare successful case urban planning in Vietnam. Another new urban zone around HCMC would be Thu Thiem– a 647-hectare peninsula located across the Saigon River.
- RMIT University Vietnam
- Saigon South International School
- Lawrence S. Ting Memorial School
- Canadian International School Vietnam
- Korean International School, HCMC
- Franco-Vietnamese Hospital
- Saigon Paragon
- Anglophone British Curriculum International School
- Crescent Mall
- SC Vivo City
|This article about a location in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|