This article does not cite any sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Phuket Gazette is a weekly English-language compact newspaper published in Phuket, Thailand by The Phuket Gazette Co Ltd, at Gazette Square in Koh Kaew. The paper was established in 1993 by John Magee, who is its publisher. Oranee Hildebrand is the managing director, Natthira Susangrat is the general manager, and Isaac Simonelli is managing editor. With national distribution throughout Thailand, the newspaper is the largest English-language publication in or about Phuket, and ranks as the third largest newspaper in Thailand.
The paper is partially owned by, and has an editorial partnership agreement with, The Nation
The company's website, the Gazette Online, enjoys a Google ranking of six, the highest for any site in or about Phuket, and its television business, PGTV, producer of the Phuket Today show, is Phuket's only national channel, covering the entire country through Thailand's mass communications organization MCOT and cable provider True Visions.
Other Gazette media services include the popular comments board, the Phuket Forum, and Gazette Aviation, providing aerial promotions as well as management of the company aircraft, "News Dog".
The Gazette is also a major media sponsor, often in cooperation with The Nation, for community events, including many that raise funds for local charities.
In July 2017, the Phuket Gazette changed ownership and rebranded as The Thaiger.
- Phuket Gazette – Some free content, updated daily
- Phuket Gazette rebranded as The Thaiger
- Online Archive of Phuket Gazette articles 1998 - 2017
- Digital PDF Prints of Phuket Gazette Newspaper 2004 - 2017
- Thaiger Classifieds free classifieds ads listings
- Thaiger Jobs list or apply across Thailand
- Thaiger Issues-Answers community forum
- Thaiger Bites restaurant listings in Phuket
- Thaiger Events - Find and post events & venues in Phuket & across Thailand
- The Thaiger Radio - Phuket's 102.75 FM
- Thaiger Property
- Property Partner of Phuket Gazette
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Thailand-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|