Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phylacteries or phylactery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phylactery may refer to:
- Tefillin, boxes containing Torah verses worn by some Jews when praying
- An amulet or charm, worn for its supposed magical or supernatural power
- A speech scroll in medieval art, which contains or represents speech
- An object used by a lich to contain its soul and protect it from death, common in fantasy games
- A vial of a mage's blood, used to track a mage in the video game series Dragon Age
- Phylactery Factory, the second album by American singer-songwriter Casey Dienel, but the first under the White Hinterland name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phylactery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.