|Look up phylacteries or phylactery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phylactery may refer to:
- Tefillin, boxes containing Torah verses worn by some Jews when praying
- An amulet or charm, worn for its supposed magical or supernatural power
- A speech scroll in medieval art, which contains or represents speech
- An object used by a lich to contain its soul and protect it from death, common in fantasy games
- A vial of a mage's blood, used to track a mage in the video game series Dragon Age
- Phylactery Factory, the second album by American singer-songwriter Casey Dienel, but the first under the White Hinterland name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phylactery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.