From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type of site
Phys.org is a science, research and technology churnalism website, similar to EurekAlert! and ScienceDaily. In April 2011 Phys.org started the site Medical Xpress for its content about medicine and health.
- Shipman, W. Matthew (2015). Handbook for Science Public Information Officers. University of Chicago Press. p. 42. ISBN 9780226179469.
- Timmer, John (23 September 2009). "PR or science journalism? It's getting harder to tell". Ars Technica.
- Yong, Ed (11 January 2010). "Adapting to the new ecosystem of science journalism". National Geographic Phenomena.
- Choi, Charles Q. (January 24, 2012). "From the Writer s Desk: The Dangers of Press Releases". Scientific American Blog Network.
- Shipman, Matt (16 April 2014). "The News Release Is Dead, Long Live the News Release". Science Communication Breakdown.
- "Press Release: PhysOrg.com Spins Off Medical News Channel to Create Medical Xpress". PhysOrg via PRWeb. December 15, 2011.