(Redirected from PhysOrg)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Phys.org is a science, research and technology news aggregator where much of the content is republished directly from press releases and news agencies-in a practice known as churnalism. It also produces some science journalism.
- Shipman, W. Matthew (2015). Handbook for Science Public Information Officers. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 9780226179469.
- Timmer, John (23 September 2009). "PR or science journalism? It's getting harder to tell". Ars Technica.
- Yong, Ed (11 January 2010). "Adapting to the new ecosystem of science journalism". National Geographic Phenomena.
- Susan Chenelle, Audrey Fisch (2016). Connecting Across Disciplines: Collaborating with Informational Text. Rowman & Littlefield. ISBN 1475820291.
- Henry, Alan. "How to Determine If A Controversial Statement Is Scientifically True". Lifehacker.