From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up physic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Physic may refer to:
- The study or practice of medicine
- A substance administered as medicine, or the medicinal plant from which it is extracted:
- Physic garden, a type of herb garden with medicinal plants
- Psychic, a person who claims to use extrasensory perception
- Physics (disambiguation)
- Regius Professor of Physic (disambiguation)
- Regius Professor of Medicine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Physic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.