Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up physics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Physics is the science of all phenomena.
Physics may also refer to:
- Physics (Aristotle), a key text in the philosophy of Aristotle
- Physics (band), an American rock music group
- Physics (American Physical Society journal), a scientific journal published by the American Physical Society during 1931–1937, now published as Journal of Applied Physics by the American Institute of Physics
- Physics (American Physical Society magazine), a scientific magazine published by the American Physical Society from 2008
- Physics (Chinese Physical Society journal), a scientific journal published by the Chinese Physical Society
- PhysX for NVIDIA's physics engine for computer games:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Physics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.