(Redirected from Physics (journal))
|Look up physics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Physics is the science of all phenomena.
Physics may also refer to:
- Physics (Aristotle), a key text in the philosophy of Aristotle
- Physics (band), an American rock music group
- Physics (American Physical Society journal), a scientific journal published by the American Physical Society during 1931–1937, now published as Journal of Applied Physics by the American Institute of Physics
- Physics (American Physical Society magazine), a scientific magazine published by the American Physical Society from 2008
- Physics (Chinese Physical Society journal), a scientific journal published by the Chinese Physical Society
- Mathematical physics
- Newtonian physics in reference to classical mechanics
- Mesoscopic physics
- Nobel Prize in Physics
- Particle physics
- Physics in medieval Islam
- Quantum physics is known as quantum mechanics.
- Theoretical physics
- Fluid dynamics
- PhysX for NVIDIA's physics engine for computer games:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Physics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.