Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors
|Phys. Earth Planet. Inter.|
|Discipline||Planetary science, geodesy, geophysics|
|Edited by||S. D. Bader|
Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, established in October 1967, is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier. The co-editors are G. Helffrich (University of Bristol), K. Hirose (Tokyo Institute of Technology), M. Jellinek (University of British Columbia), and K. Zhang (University of Exeter).
The journal covers the physical and chemical processes of planetary interiors. Topical coverage broadly encompasses planetary physics, geodesy, and geophysics. Publishing formats include original research papers, review articles, short communications and book reviews on a regular basis. Occasional special issues are set aside for proceedings of conferences.
Abstracting and indexing
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service – CASSI
- AGI's Bibliography and Index of Geology
- Physics Abstracts
- Web of Science database
- "Catalog records (online)" (journal established October 1967). Bibliographic information for this journal. Library of Congress. September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "CAS Source Index (CASSI)" (journal established in October 1967). Bibliographic information for this journal. American Chemical Society. September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "Abstracting and Indexing". List of databases which list this journal. Elsevier. September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "Master Journal List (search)". Bibliographic information for this journal. Thomson Reuters. September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-30.