|Edited by||Alexander Panossian|
Phytomedicine is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering the fields of phytotherapy, phytomedicine, and toxicology of plants and their extracts. The journal was established in 1994. It is published by Elsevier and the editor-in-chief is Alexander Panossian (Swedish Herbal Institute).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- BIOSIS Previews
- Biochemistry and Biophysics Citation Index
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Current Contents/Life Sciences
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Elsevier BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Embase/Excerpta Medica
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.