From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Her sculptures are generally made by pouring wax or plastic into plaster moulds. She prefers to work from photographs rather than live models.
- Von Wiensowski, Ingeborg (31 January 2000). "Pia Stadtbäumer". Der Spiegel. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- Morgan Falconer. "Stadtbäumer, Pia." In Grove Art Online. Oxford Art Online, (accessed February 19, 2012; subscription required).
- Entry for Pia Stadtbäumer on the Union List of Artist Names
- Biography of Pia Stadtbäumer at the Galerie Weingand
- Literature by and about Pia Stadtbäumer in the German National Library catalogue
|This article about a German sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|