Wurtzbach in July 2016
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach|
24 September 1989
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany
|Education||Center for Asian Culinary Studies|
|Home town||Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Miss Universe Philippines 2015|
Miss Universe 2015
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Binibining Pilipinas 2013|
Binibining Pilipinas 2014
Binibining Pilipinas 2015
Miss Universe 2015
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (Tagalog: [wuɾtsˈbak]; German: [ˈvʊʁtsbax]; born 24 September 1989), formerly known in the Philippine entertainment and modeling industry as Pia Romero, is a German-Filipina beauty pageant titleholder, model and actress who was crowned Miss Universe 2015 on 20 December 2015. She won the title Miss Universe Philippines 2015 at the Binibining Pilipinas 2015 pageant on 15 March 2015. She has served as a UNAIDS Goodwill Ambassador for Asia & the Pacific since 2016.
Early life and background
Wurtzbach was born in Stuttgart, Germany to a German father and Filipino mother. Her middle name "Alonzo" is her mother's maiden name, as per the naming practice in the Philippines and based upon Spanish naming customs. The family would settle, however, in Iligan in the Philippines and would later move to Cagayan de Oro in the country's Northern Mindanao region where she attended kindergarten at Kong Hua School and primary school at Corpus Christi.
Her parents separated when she was 9 years old and she became the family's main breadwinner by doing modeling and acting. After being raised in the Philippines, she spent several years in England. She finished her secondary education at ABS-CBN Distance Learning Center in Quezon City, Metro Manila and studied culinary arts at the Center for Asian Culinary Studies in San Juan, Metro Manila. Wurtzbach speaks fluent Cebuano, English and Filipino. She also speaks basic German, which she described as "enough to get myself a bratwurst".
Wurtzbach is a professional model, actress, host and TV personality. She began acting at age four under the stage name Pia Romero. Managed by ABS-CBN Corporation's talent agency, Star Magic, she was included on the Star Circle Batch 11. Among her TV credits are the teen-oriented series K2BU, the concert variety program ASAP, the romance anthology Your Song, the sitcom show Bora, and the drama series Sa Piling Mo. She appeared in films such as Kung Ako Na Lang Sana (2003), All My Life (2004), and All About Love (2006). She went on to become a stylist, makeup artist and beauty writer for Philippine Daily Inquirer's 2bU section.
Wurtzbach joined the Binibining Pilipinas Pageant three times before winning the Binibining Pilipinas Universe title. During Binibining Pilipinas 2013, she was named as the 1st Runner-up. She joined the Binibining Pilipinas 2014, but only placed in the top 15. A controversy erupted when she failed to win any title following her question-and-answer portion. She was asked a question in Tagalog by a Filipino judge, Senator Sonny Angara, which she answered in Tagalog. Online commentators wondered if the question and answer in Tagalog cost her points from the international judges and, therefore, any title that year. On her third attempt for the title in 2015, she won the highest title, Miss Universe Philippines, and went on to compete in the Miss Universe 2015 Pageant. During the question and answer portion of the pageant she was asked by then-Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo: "Social media is now a very powerful tool on communication. Can you tell us your thoughts about internet censorship?" She answered:
I think that we should be careful about what we post online especially our thoughts and our opinions, that we don’t hurt anybody especially selfies, we have to be careful with what we post especially in our bodies, in our faces. So always think before you click.
Miss Universe 2015
Wurtzbach represented the Philippines in the 2015 Miss Universe contest held on 20 December 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. During the first question and answer round, Wurtzbach was asked by host Steve Harvey, "earlier this year, there was a controversy in the Philippines about the United States reopening a military base in your country. Do you think the United States should have a military presence in your country?" Wurtzbach answered:
I think that the United States and the Philippines have always had a good relationship with each other. We were colonized by the Americans and we have their culture in our traditions even up to this day and I think that we're very welcoming with the Americans and I don't see any problem with that at all.
In the final question and answer portion, the top three contestants were asked the same question by Harvey: "Why should you be the next Miss Universe?" and she replied:
To be a Miss Universe is both an honor and responsibility. If I were to be Miss Universe, I will use my voice to influence the youth, and I would raise awareness to certain causes like HIV awareness that is timely and relevant to my country which is the Philippines. I want to show the world, the universe rather, that I am confidently beautiful with a heart. Thank you.
At the end of the show, host Steve Harvey mistakenly announced Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutiérrez as the winner. However, after Gutiérrez's crowning, Harvey returned to the stage and stated that he had misread the results and that Wurtzbach was really Miss Universe 2015. Paulina Vega (Miss Universe 2014) then removed the crown from Gutiérrez's head and placed it on Wurtzbach's head.
On 21 January 2016, she traveled to Bali, Indonesia to shoot a commercial for C 1000, a vitamin brand available in Indonesia. Two days later, on 23 January 2016, she arrived in the Philippines for a week-long homecoming celebration with visits to the cities of Manila, Makati, Pasay and Quezon City. She also made courtesy calls to the Congress of the Philippines, Senate of the Philippines and Malacañang Palace.
On 1 February 2016, she arrived in San Francisco to fulfill her duties as Inside Edition's special correspondent for Super Bowl 50. While in San Francisco, she was also reunited with Janine Tugonon, Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner-up from the Philippines.
On 28 February 2016, she travelled to Toronto, Canada to deliver a speech against bullying at the Speakers Forum for the International Students of the Language Academy of Canada wherein she shared some of her childhood experiences as a victim of bullying. During her stay in Canada, she was reunited with Miss Universe Canada 2015, Paola Nunez Valdez. She also met and gave some advice to the contestants of Miss Universe Canada 2016.
On 25 March 2016, Wurtzbach returned to the Philippines for an unannounced visit to take care of some personal things including renewing her Philippine passport, charity works and film a new commercial for Philippine Airlines. She also met and gave advice to the candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2016 during their press presentation. On 12 April 2016 she returned to the Philippines for the Binibining Pilipinas 2016 pageant and on 17 April crowned her successor Maxine Medina as Miss Universe Philippines 2016 during the coronation night. During the pageant she was reunited with Miss Myanmar 2015, May Barani Thaw and Miss Malaysia 2015, Vanessa Tevi while Miss USA 2015, who at Miss Universe, placed 2nd runner-up, Olivia Jordan served as a judge. Wurtzbach's farewell speech and walk at Binibining Pilipinas 2016 as Miss Universe Philippines 2015, trended at social media with enormous hits.
On 21 April 2016, Wurtzbach arrived in Peru to attend Miss Peru 2016 pageant where she served as a judge. She also had a press conference a day before the pageant and was greeted by the Lima City Mayor, Luis Castaneda and received an honor of being "The Distinguished Guest of Lima". Wurtzbach along with Miss Peru 2015, Laura Spoya crowned Valeria Piazza, Miss Peru 2016.
On 27 April 2016, Wurtzbach threw out the ceremonial first pitch for the New York Mets. A month later on 27 May 2016, Wurtzbach travelled to Machala, Ecuador to help the victims of the recent earthquake that killed the lives of at least 600 people. She was welcomed by the mayor of Machala, Carlos Falquez Batallas to the city and was named as an honorary volunteer of the Guayas Red Cross wherein she was invited to participate in the global appeal of raise resources to build 6,000 homes for the earthquake victims. She was also given a chance to meet Connie Jiménez, Miss Ecuador 2016 during her visit.
In her capacity as Miss Universe, Wurtzbach visited Indonesia, Canada, Peru, Ecuador, the Cayman Islands, Thailand, Panama, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, several cities across the United States and her native country, the Philippines.
As a parting gift on her final official photoshoot, Wurtzbach was granted access to the elusive Mikimoto Crown. Wurtzbach relinquished her Miss Universe crown and passed it on to Iris Mittenaere of France at the 65th Miss Universe pageant, held on 29 January 2017 in Manila, Philippines.
Post Miss Universe
On 29 January 2017, Wurtzbach revealed that she has signed a contract with WME/IMG's IMG Universe division where she will continue to work with the Miss Universe Organization as an HIV/AIDS awareness advocate after her reign.
On 5 May, she is reportedly set to costar with Vice Ganda and Daniel Padilla in a film under production of Star Cinema. The project will serve as her acting comeback after six years and her first film in more than a decade. The film entitled Gandarrapido: The Revenger Squad will serve as one of the eight official film entries in the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival.
Although a practising Roman Catholic and Marian devotee, Wurtzbach has openly supported views that are at variance with Catholic Church teaching, particularly the distribution of birth control via full implementation of the Philippines' Reproductive Health Law, and recognition of LGBT rights in the Philippines. Wurtzbach's advocacy for same-sex marriage became particularly visible in the wake of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, releasing an Instagram post declaring her support for the LGBT community. On 13 December 2016, Wurtzbach met with Manila Archbishop Luis Tagle for Caritas Internationalis at the Manila Cathedral in Intramuros and received a personal rosary from Pope Francis.
|2002–2006; 2011; 2017–present||ASAP||Herself/Performer|||
|2003–2004||It Might Be You||Allison/Mary Lou|||
|2005||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Cecille's sister||Episode: "Manok"|||
|2005–2006||Bora: Sons of the Beach||Pia|||
|2006||Sa Piling Mo||Julia|||
|2011||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Elaine||Episode: "Stroller"
Credited as Pia Wurtzbach
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Michelle||Episode: "Birth Certificate"|||
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Marilou||Episode: "Komiks"|||
|Aryana||Dikya/Jelay||Special guest appearance|||
|Third Eye||Sari||Episode: "Sirena sa Breakwater"|||
|2017||Asia's Next Top Model cycle 5||Herself||Recurring guest/judge|||
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Herself (archived footage)||Episode: "Korona"|||
|It's Showtime||Herself||Guest Co-host|||
|2003||Kung Ako Na Lang Sana||young Chari||Credited as Pia Romero|||
|2004||All My Life||Sarah|||
|2006||All About Love||Carmi|||
|2017||Gandarrapido: The Revenger Squad||Cassandra "Cassey" Mariposque / Kweenie||Antagonist|||
|2018||My Perfect You||Abi Marie Garcia Molina||Protagonist|||
Awards and nominations
|Year||Award Giving Body||Category||Work||Results||Ref.|
|2018||34th PMPC Star Award for Movies||New Movie Actress of the Year||Gandarrapido: The Revenger Squad||Won|||
- Beltran, Llhonette (24 December 2015). "13 photos from Pia Wurtzbach's childhood and teenage years". Philippines: Philippine Entertainment Portal. Archived from the original on 18 January 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- Marzon, April Argen Pat B. (23 March 2015). "Bb. Pilipinas Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach: Cdeo is my second home". Sun.Star. Philippines. Archived from the original on 25 December 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Ax, Joseph; Bailey, David (21 December 2015). "Miss Universe host announces wrong winner before Miss Philippines crowned". Reuters. United Kingdom. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Argen, April; Marzon, Pat B. (23 March 2015). "Bb. Pilipinas Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach: Cdeo is my second home". Sun.Star. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Fisher, Luchina (22 December 2015). "5 Things to Know About Miss Universe Winner Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach". ABC News. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
- Sabillo, Kristine Angeli (31 March 2014). "Did Angara ruin Pia Wurtzbach's chances at Bb. Pilipinas?". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- San Juan, Luis Carlo (18 March 2015). "Bb. Pilipinas Universe is Inquirer Lifestyle's own, a best friend". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Siazon, Rachelle (14 April 2013). "Pia Wurtzbach: Bb. Pilipinas #15 Profile, Bios, & Photos". Philippine Entertainment Portal.
- Macatee, Rebecca (21 December 2015). "Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach: 5 Things to Know About Miss Philippines". E!. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- Duan, Noël (19 January 2016). "Why Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Doesn't Have Time for Drama". Yahoo!. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "#thenandnow: From Pia Romero to Pia Wurtzbach". ABS-CBN Corporation. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Umbao, Ed (27 February 2013). "Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Five Celebrity Candidates Profile Bios". Philippine News. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "From an aspiring teen star to a 'beauty queen' – Pia Wurtzbach. Who is she?". Star Cinema. 4 April 2014.
- Dumaual, Miguel (23 February 2013). "Meet 5 celebrity beauties in 2013 Binibining Pilipinas". ABS-CBN Corporation.
- Sallan, Edwin P. (16 March 2015). "Pia Wurtzbach bags Miss Universe PH crown, leads Bb. Pilipinas winners". News5.
- San Juan, Thelma Sioson (16 March 2015). "Congratulations, Pia! Inquirer Lifestyle's 2bU stylist is Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2015". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Villanueva, Michael Josh (15 April 2013). "Binibining Pilipinas 2013 winners crowned". Rappler. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "FULL LIST: Winners at the Bb Pilipinas 2014 coronation night". Rappler. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Wurtzbach finally bags crown, to vie for Miss Universe". ABS-CBN News. 16 March 2015. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- Mariejo Ramos (March 17, 2015). "The Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Q&A portion". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- "Q&A: Pia Wurtzbach on US presence, being Miss Universe". The Philippine Star. 21 December 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- Lovece, Frank (21 December 2015). "Miss Universe 2015 Pageant mistakenly crowns miss Colombia the winner". Newsday. New York City. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Miss Universe 2015 Final Results, Winners, Live Coverage and Updates". Zeibiz. 20 December 2015. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Macatee, Rebecca (21 December 2015). "Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach: 5 Things to Know About Miss Philippines". E! News. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "FOTO: Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach di Bali". Indonesia: Rappler. 22 January 2016. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Tantuco, Vernise L. (23 January 2016). "Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach arrives in Manila". Rappler.
- Tan, Lara (25 January 2016). "LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach's homecoming schedule". CNN Philippines. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- Alpad, Christina (3 February 2016). "Miss U Pia Wurtzbach stirs up Super Bowl". The Manila Times. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach starts job as special correspondent for Super Bowl". Rappler. 2 February 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach takes tour of San Francisco". The Philippine Star. 9 February 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- Warmington, Joe (28 February 2016). "Miss Universe spreads her message in T.O." Toronto Sun. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- Cruz, Rachelle (2 March 2016). "Pia Wurtzbach: 'I experience bullyig in different forms'". ABS-CBN Corporation. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Pia's advice to Miss U Canada candidates: Be nice to everyone". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 2 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach visits Canada". GMA News. 2 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach arrives in Manila unannounced". ABS-CBN Corporation. 25 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- Soriano, Gia Allana (26 March 2016). "Pia Wurtzbach visits children from international charity". GMA Network. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach and the #HeartoftheFilipino in new TV ad". GMA Network. 9 April 2016. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- Ortiguerro, Romsanne (30 March 2016). "'Enjoy the moment': Pia Wurtzbach's 'confidently beautiful' advice to Bb. Pilipinas 2016 candidates". News5. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Here's why Pia returned to PH on Good Friday". ABS-CBN Corporation. 29 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- "Pia has advice for Bb. Pilipinas 2016 candidates". ABS-CBN Corporation. 30 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- Caole Vila, Alixandra (13 April 2016). "Pia Wurtzbach arrives in Manila for Bb. Pilipinas 2016". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Maxine Medina crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2016". Rappler. 17 April 2016. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "'Besties' unite: Miss USA, Malaysia and Myanmar arrive in Manila". ABS-CBN Corporation. 16 April 2016. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- Mishra, Vagisha. "The Historic Farewell of Queen P!". The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach goes to Peru, marks 1st time in Latin America". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 22 April 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach asks final question in Miss Peru pageant". GMA Network. 24 April 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach's first trip to Latin America". GMA Network. 23 April 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Pia crowns 2016 Miss Peru–Universe". The Philippine Star. 27 April 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach throws first pitch at New York Mets game". Rappler. 28 April 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach goes to Ecuador to help earthquake victims". GMA News and Public Affairs. 30 May 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach in Ecuador to help quake victims". ABS-CBN Corporation. 28 May 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach's next stop: Ecuador". ABS-CBN Corporation. 28 May 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "LOOK: Pia with Miss Ecuador 2016". ABS-CBN Corporation. 30 May 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach represents PH in UN meeting". ABS-CBN Corporation. 9 June 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach represents the Philippines in United Nations meeting". GMA News and Public Affairs. 9 June 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach featured in a commercial in Indonesia". GMA Network. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach visits Canada". GMA Network. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Pia Wurtzbach applauds 'plus-sized' Miss Peru candidate". GMA Network. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Pia Wurtzbach goes to Ecuador to help earthquake victims". GMA Network. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "WATCH: Pia swims with stingrays in Cayman Islands". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Pia Wurtzbach goes on an 'unexpected trip' to Thailand". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach visits Panama". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach in Dubai". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach's emotional speech at Bb Pilipinas 2016 coronation". Rappler. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "France's Iris Mittenaere wins Miss Universe 2016". Rappler. January 30, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach signs contract with IMG". ABS-CBNnews.com. January 30, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach to appear as judge on Asia's Next Top Model". GMA News and Public Affairs. February 27, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2017.
- "Vice Ganda, Pia Wurtzbach to co-star in movie". ABS-CBNnews.com. May 5, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2017.
- "MMFF announces first 4 official entries for 2017 festival". Rappler. June 30, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach is one of the judges of Miss Universe 2017". ABS-CBNnews.com. November 16, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach to co-star with Gerald Anderson". Manila Bulletin. February 9, 2018. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- "Pia Wurtzbach confirms relationship with Marlon Stockinger". ABS-CBN Corporation. 16 January 2017. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
'I’m also happy with the fact that [Marlon Stöckinger]'s a Filipino and that he’s also a Catholic. I think we have a lot of things in common', Wurtzbach said.
- Aurelio, Julie M. (10 December 2016). "His Eminence to meet Miss U Pia Wurtzbach". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Arasga, Johnny, "Wurtzbach, suportado ang RH Law", Remate, retrieved 7 December 2016
- Mendiola, Rian (25 January 2016), "Pia Wurtzbach on the RH Law, HIV/AIDS, pursuing your dreams + more", Spot.ph, retrieved 7 December 2016
- Pia Wurtzbach urges people #NoHateJustLove after Orlando mass killing, GMA News, 14 June 2016, retrieved 7 December 2016
- Tantiangco, Aya (5 January 2017). "Pia Wurtzbach dismisses rumors she's looking to settle down after Miss U reign". GMA Network. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach confirms relationship with Marlon Stockinger". ABS-CBN Corporation. 16 January 2017. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- Legaspi, C. Mendez (3 May 2017). "Pia Wurtzbach's dream to become AIDS advocate comes true". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 3 May 2017.
- "Pia Wurtzbach joins 'ASAP' family". ABS-CBNnews.com. October 8, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Belmonte, Maureen Marie (31 January 2016). "EXCLUSIVE: Former 'K2BU' star Angelene Aguilar recalls fond memories with Pia Wurtzbach". ABS-CBN Corporation. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- Anarcon, James Patrick (26 January 2017). "Did you know Pia Wurtzbach once played a jellyfish for TV series?". Philippine Entertainment Portal.
- "Manok (Dabiana)". Maalaala Mo Kaya. 14 April 2005 . ABS-CBN.
- "Stroller (Foster a Child)". Maalaala Mo Kaya. 28 December 2013 . ABS-CBN.
- "Birth Certificate (Ampon)". Maalaala Mo Kaya. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Iza Stars in New 'MMK' Episode". ABS-CBN News. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Pia Wurtzbach to appear on 'Asia's Next Top Model' cycle 5 - Rappler". Rappler. January 10, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- "Liza Soberano to play Pia Wurtzbach on 'MMK'". ABS-CBNnews.com. May 23, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- "WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach joins 'It's Showtime'". ABS-CBNnews.com. September 27, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Iglesias, Iza (28 July 2017). "Pia Wurtzbach prepares to act anew". The Manila Times. TMT. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "WATCH: These movies won big at the 34th PMPC Star Awards for Movies". Rappler. February 20, 2018.
Cite error: A list-defined reference named "Philstar" is not used in the content (see the help page).
Cite error: A list-defined reference named "Auto8M-20" is not used in the content (see the help page).
Cite error: A list-defined reference named "Auto8M-21" is not used in the content (see the help page).
Cite error: A list-defined reference named "Auto8M-22" is not used in the content (see the help page).
Cite error: A list-defined reference named "About Star Magic" is not used in the content (see the help page).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pia Wurtzbach.|
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Universe
Mary Jean Lastimosa
| Miss Universe Philippines