March 8, 1983 |
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Occupation||Founder, President of VGMarket|
In 2007, at the age of 24, Michael started VGMarket with $5,000 in savings and grew the company to $20,000,000 in lifetime sales by the age of 30. By 2014, VGMarket had become a leading global market research provider, servicing Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients in the United States and internationally.
As a college student, Gluck performed piano concerts and released an album under the stage name “Piano Squall” to raise money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, in support of a cure for the disease that took his grandmother’s life.
Outside of the market research industry, Gluck is the Co-Owner of Court Street Grocers. Opening with a 29 Zagat rating and widespread critical acclaim, the Brooklyn food and sandwich shop is among the highest reviewed restaurants in New York.
Gluck studied marketing, communication, and Japanese at the University of Pennsylvania and graduated in the class of 2005.
Gluck is engaged to Playboy model Iryna Ivanova. He was born in Miami and grew up in Hollywood, Florida. Gluck speaks Spanish and Japanese and enjoys piano, composing music, chess, ping-pong, bowling, and StarCraft II.
- Charlene Weisler (August 14, 2014). "The Business of Games: Interview with VG Market’s Michael Gluck". MediaBizBloggers.com. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "About Us: VGMarket is a market research firm specializing in entertainment, media, and technology". Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Britt Hysen (October 6, 2014). "VG Market CEO Michael Gluck Disrupts Video Game Industry". Millenial. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Derek Andersen (January 19, 2012). "VG Market: From EA Pink Slip to Millions". Startup Grind. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Shawn Sines (June 6, 2007). ""Piano Squall" Battles Multiple Sclerosis With Debut Album GAME". Gamefront.com. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Court Street Grocers". Yelp.com. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Court Street Grocers: Our Summary Review". Zagat. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Best Lunch Spot in New York 2013". Citysearch.com. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "About Critical Hit: History and Founders". Retrieved November 10, 2014.
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2014)|