Piazza Fontana: The Italian Conspiracy
|Piazza Fontana: The Italian Conspiracy|
|Directed by||Marco Tullio Giordana|
|Produced by||Fabio Massimo Cacciatori (executive producer)|
|Music by||Franco Piersanti|
Romanzo di una strage (internationally released as Piazza Fontana: The Italian Conspiracy) is a 2012 Italian drama film directed by Marco Tullio Giordana. It is loosely based on the book Il segreto di Piazza Fontana by Paolo Cucchiarelli. The film deals with the reconstruction of the Piazza Fontana bombing that took place in Milan December 12, 1969, and of the tragic events that ensued, from the death of Giuseppe Pinelli, which occurred in mysterious circumstances during an interrogation, to the death of the Commissioner Luigi Calabresi, who had led the investigation.
Romanzo di una strage entered the 2012 Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, in which it won the Special Jury Prize. It was nominated to 16 David di Donatello awards, and won three (for best supporting actor, best supporting actress and best visual effects). It also won three Nastro d'Argento awards (for best script, best actor and best supporting actress) and two Ciak d'oro (for best supporting actor and best score).
- Valerio Mastandrea: Luigi Calabresi
- Pierfrancesco Favino: Giuseppe Pinelli
- Bob Marchese: the President Judge Carlo Biotti
- Fabrizio Gifuni: Aldo Moro
- Laura Chiatti: Gemma Calabresi
- Stefano Scandaletti: Pietro Valpreda
- Michela Cescon: Licia Pinelli
- Giorgio Colangeli: Federico Umberto D'Amato
- Luigi Lo Cascio: Judge Paolillo
- Giorgio Tirabassi: the professor
- Giorgio Marchesi: Franco Freda
- Denis Fasolo: Giovanni Ventura
- Omero Antonutti: Giuseppe Saragat
- Gianni Musy: confessor of Moro
- Luca Zingaretti:the doctor
- Francesco Salvi: Cornelio Rolandi
- Corrado Invernizzi: Judge Pietro Calogero
- Clara Caroli (March 17, 2011). "Strage Ciak, si gira la strage". La Repubblica. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- Pedro Armocida (Nov 27, 2011). "Bombe, sangue di Stato e G8 Il cinema torna a fare politica". Il Giornale.
- Jessica Kiang (July 11, 2012). "Piazza Fontana: The Italian Conspiracy". Indie Wire. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- Valerio Cappelli (May 5, 2012). "Ai Taviani 5 David Delusi i favoriti Moretti e Giordana". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Nastri d’Argento: Sorrentino regista del miglior film". CineMagazine. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- Diego Odello (June 6, 2012). "Ciak d’oro 2012, vincitori: This must be the place miglior film". Il Cinema Italiano. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|