From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Piche)
Piche or Piché may refer to:
Piché is a surname that may refer to:
- Alphonse Piché (1917-1998), a poet from Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- Camille Piché (1865-1909), a lawyer and a member of Parliament of Quebec
- Laurent Piché (1985 - ), a director, screenwriter, editor, and French Canadian producer originally from Manitoba, Canada
- Paul Piché (born in 1953), an author, songwriter, and singer from Quebec, Canada
- Paul Piché, a bishop of the Diocese of Mackenzie-Fort Smith in Northwest Territories, Canada
- Reynald Piché, born November 1929, an artist, painter and sculptor of Quebec, Canada
- Robert Piché (born 1952), an airline pilot civil Quebecois, who succeeded in 2011 Emeritus with his co-pilot to land an Airbus A330 on the flight of Air Transat to Azores
- Ron Piché (born 1935), former Major League Baseball player from Quebec
- Sébastien Piché (born 1988), a retired Canadian ice hockey.
|This page lists people with the surname Piché. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Piché Poetry Prize from the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivières, presented at the official opening price of the International Poetry Festival Trois-Rivières, which is responsible for its organization. This award recognizes a first work published and paid tribute to the poet Alphonse Piché.
- Marcel-Piché Prize (French: Prix Marcel-Piché), awarded since 1976 to a researcher at the Clinical Research Institute of Montreal to emphasize the quality of its work and its contribution to the advancement of Quebec's scientific community.
- Piché: Between Heaven and Earth (French: Piché — entre ciel et terre), a 2010 Canadian film directed by Sylvain Archambault; about the emergency landing of Air Transat Flight 236 Airbus A330 in the Azores in 2001, and the life of the pilot, Robert Piché
- Piche, Guinea-Bissau, a sector in the Gabú region of Guinea-Bissau
- Val-d'Or/Rivière Piché Water Aerodrome (TC: CTA5) the Piché nautical airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piché.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.