From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pick may refer to:
Tools and weapons
- Lockpick (disambiguation), a tool used for lock picking
- Horseman's pick, a weapon used by medieval cavalry units in Europe
- Afro pick, a type of comb for kinky, coiled hair
- Plectrum, a device for picking or strumming a stringed instrument
- Guitar pick, a plectrum for a guitar
- The Picks, an American vocal trio that backed Buddy Holly and the Crickets
- Pick City, North Dakota, United States, a town
- Pick Mere, a lake in Cheshire, England, UK
- Pick Lake (Cochrane District, Ontario), Canada
- Pick Lake (Thunder Bay District, Ontario), Canada
- Pick (surname), list of people with this name
- Pick Withers (born 1948), original drummer for the rock band Dire Straits
- Pick Temple (c. 1911-1991), American folk singer and children's television star
Sports and games
- Pick, slang term for an interception
- Screen (sports), also called a pick, a blocking move used against a defender
- Odds and evens, a hand game also known as pick
- Pick (hieroglyph), in the Ancient Egyptian language
- The Picks, American vocal trio
- Pick operating system, a computer operating system, often called "the Pick system" or simply "Pick"
- PICK, recording mark for the Pickens Railway in South Carolina
- Pick Szeged, salami manufacturer
- Pick's Disease, a dementing illness
- Sertoli cell nodule, also known as Pick's adenoma, a medical disorder
- Pick's theorem in geometry
- Pick matrix, a specific type of mathematical matrix
- Pick stitch, in sewing
- All pages beginning with "Pick"
- All pages with titles containing "Pick"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.