From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up picking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Picking may refer to:
- Various styles of guitar playing (see also guitar picking):
- A gathering to pick fruit or various products
- Continental knitting, a style of knitting also known as picking
- Lock picking, the art of unlocking a lock without the original key
- Nose-picking, the act of extracting mucus and/or foreign bodies from the nose
- Skin picking, or Dermatillomania
- In computer graphics, the task of determining which screen-rendered object a user has clicked on
- In logistics, picking refers to the task of selecting an item for shipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.