Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up picking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Picking or Pickings may refer to:
- Fruit picking
- Guitar picking, various techniques for playing a guitar
- Lock picking, the art of unlocking a lock without the original key
- Nose-picking, the act of extracting mucus and/or foreign bodies from the nose
- Skin picking, or Dermatillomania
- Continental knitting, a style of knitting also known as picking
- In computer graphics, the task of determining which screen-rendered object a user has clicked on
- Order picking, in logistics the task of selecting an item for shipment
- Jake Picking (born 1991), American actor
- Jonti Picking (born 1975), British web personality and flash animator
- Sherwood Picking (1890–1941), United States Navy officer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.