Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pickle or pickle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickle may refer to:
- Pickles, a name for pickled cucumber in the United States and Canada
- Pickle, a sweet, vinegary pickled chutney popular in Britain, such as Branston Pickle, also known as "sweet pickle" or "ploughman's pickle"
Pickle may also refer to:
- Any vegetable that has undergone pickling
- J. J. Pickle (1913–2005), United States representative from Texas
- William H. Pickle, 37th United States Sergeant at Arms (2003–2007)
- Alastair Ruadh MacDonnell (1725–1761), Scottish Jacobite identified as secret agent "Pickle"
- Alonzo H. Pickle (1843–?), Canadian-American soldier and member of the 1st Battalion Minnesota Infantry who fought in the American Civil War
- Pickle (app), a crowdsourced job app
- Pickle (Python), a serialization computer library module
- The Pickle, a 1993 film
- HMS Pickle, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- Rundown or pickle, in baseball
- Pickling (metal), a metal surface treatment
- Pickles (disambiguation)
- Pickler (disambiguation)
- List of pickled foods
- Pickleball, a game with similarities to tennis
- Pickle-in-the-middle, a three-person game
- Pickel (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Pickle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pickle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.