Picks the Best
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Chet Atkins Picks the Best|
|Studio album by Chet Atkins|
|Recorded||RCA "Nashville Sound" Studios, Nashville, TN|
|Label||RCA Victor LSP-3818 (Stereo)|
|Producer||Bob Ferguson, Chet Atkins|
|Chet Atkins chronology|
Chet Atkins Picks the Best is the title of a recording by guitarist Chet Atkins. At the Grammy Awards of 1968, Chet Atkins Picks the Best won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance.
- "You'll Never Walk Alone" (Rogers, Hammerstein)
- "Lovely Weather" (Lima)
- "Insensatez (How Insensitive)" (Antonio Carlos Jobim)
- "Colonel Bogey" (Kenneth J. Alford)
- "Nuages" (Django Reinhardt)
- "Anna (El Negro Zumbón)" (R. Valtro, F. Giordano)
- "Battle Hymn of the Republic" (Julia Ward Howe)
- "All (Theme from the Motion Picture Run for Your Wife)"
- "El Paso" (Marty Robbins)
- "Tears" (Django Reinhardt, Stéphane Grappelli)
- "I Wish I Knew" (Wayne Moss)
- "Ay, Ay, Ay"
- Chet Atkins – guitar