Pickwick Video Group
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Pickwick Video - published children's, sports and drama videos
- Screen Legends - published classic films and sometimes children's videos in 1982
- Ladybird Video - published children's videos
- Longman Video - published documentary and sometimes sports and children's videos in 1982.
- Fairtrade Video - published children's, sports, documentary, drama and classic films videos
- Children's Choice - published children's videos
- Mr Pickwick - published children's videos
- Hallmark - published children's videos, they continued even when Pickwick was owned by Carlton
- Rank Classic Collection - published mostly Rank films
In the 1980s, before the formation of Video Collection International, ITV regional company Central released videos under the group, usually in a collaboration with either the Screen Legends or Longman labels.
Throughout the years from 1982 to 1986, Longman Video was just a separate video company owned by Longman Group Ltd, before it became part of the Pickwick Video Group's list of video companies in 1986.
In Australia, it associated children's videos from Tempo Video, The Video Collection and Thames Video. When Pickwick closed down, the Tempo Video library was sold to ABC Video but only for the programmes that are suitable for the under 5s.