From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up picnic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A picnic is a meal eaten outside.
Picnic may also refer to:
- Picnic (play), a 1953 play by William Inge
- Picnic (1972 film), a Bengali film starring Ranjit Mallick with music by Sudhin Dasgupta
- Picnic (1975 film), a Malayalam film starring Prem Nazir and Laksmi
- Picnic (1996 film), a Japanese film directed by Shunji Iwai
- Picnic, a 2004 short film starring Yolandi Visser under her birth name Anri du Toit
- Picnic (manga), a yaoi manga by Yugi Yamada
- Picnic (TV show), a Mexican talk show
- Picnic (album), an album by Robert Earl Keen
- Picnic – A Breath of Fresh Air, a sampler album issued by Harvest Records
- Shoulder picnic, a cut of pork
- Cadbury Picnic, a chocolate bar
- Toyota Picnic or Ipsum, a minivan
- Picnik, a former online photo editor
- Sky Picnic, a proposed pay-TV service from BSkyB
- PICNIC (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer), a derogatory slang term for computer user error
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.