Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up picnic, piknik, or PICNIC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A picnic is a meal eaten outside.
Picnic, Picnik or Piknik may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Picnic (play), a 1953 play by William Inge
- Picnic (1972 film), a Bengali film starring Ranjit Mallick
- Picnic (1975 film), a Malayalam film starring Prem Nazir and Laksmi
- Picnic (1996 film), a Japanese film directed by Shunji Iwai
- Picnic, a 2004 short film starring Yolandi Visser under her birth name Anri du Toit
- Picnic (manga), a yaoi manga by Yugi Yamada
- Picnic (TV series), a Mexican talk show
- Picnic (album), an album by Robert Earl Keen
- Picnic – A Breath of Fresh Air, a sampler album issued by Harvest Records
- Piknik, a Russian rock band
- Shoulder picnic, a cut of pork
- Cadbury Picnic, a chocolate bar
- Toyota Picnic or Ipsum, a minivan
- Picnik, a former online photo editor
- Sky Picnic, a proposed pay-TV service from BSkyB
- Problem In Chair, Not In Computer (PICNIC), a derogatory slang term for computer user error
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.