This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pics.io (pronounced "pixy-o") is a digital asset management app developed by TopTechPhoto. It aims to improve work with images/videos/graphics in Google Drive through a centralised library with advanced search options such as keywords and custom metadata fields.
TopTechPhoto is founded by Yevgeniy Shpika, Konstantin Shtondenko and Vlad Tsepelev who have backgrounds in medical imaging and software development.
The web client allows to view the following file formats:
- Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .BMP)
- Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .OGG)
- Audio formats (MP3, MPEG, WAV, .ogg)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- Fonts (.TTF)
- Raw Image formats
- Tofel, Kevin (10 April 2013). "Smile photographers: Pics.io delivers RAW photo edits in the browser". Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Etherington, Darrell (31 May 2013). "Pics.io Wants To Bring A Collaborative, RAW-Based Photo Editing Workflow To The Browser". Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "View images, videos, documents, and other files". Pics.io Blog. Retrieved 2015-04-28.
|This photography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|