|Founded||1959 (58 years ago)|
|Headquarters||Andheri, Mumbai, India|
|Products||Adhesives, Construction Chemicals|
|Revenue||₹5,038.46 crore (US$700 million) (2015-2016) |
|₹679.04 crore (US$95 million)(2012-2013)|
|₹454.8 crore (US$63 million) (2012-2013)|
|Owner||Madhukar Parekh and family (70%)|
Number of employees
|4,978 (31st March 2016)|
Pidilite markets the Fevicol range of adhesives. Its other brands are FeviKwik, Dr. Fixit, Roff, Cyclo, Ranipal, Hobby Ideas, M-seal and Acron.
Pidilite's corporate office is located in Andheri (East), Mumbai. The company has manufacturing facilities in India, including Mahad, (Maharashtra); Vapi, (Gujarat); Baddi and Kala Amb, both in (Himachal Pradesh). FeviKwik is a popular cyanoacrylate based instant adhesive in South Asia.
The company was founded in 1959.
- http://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/stockreach_annualreports.aspx?scripcode=500331&expandable=0. Missing or empty
- "Madhukar Parekh & family". Forbes. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Pidilite Website". Retrieved 2017-09-02.
- Kunal Kumar. "Pidilite launches first of its kind Heat Reducing Exterior Coating". Indiaprwire.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "http://investing.businessweek.com about Pidilite Industries company". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28. External link in
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|