|Traded as||BSE: 500331
|Founded||1959 (58 years ago)|
|Headquarters||Andheri, Mumbai, India|
|Bharat Puri, MD|
|Products||Adhesives, Construction Chemicals|
|Revenue||₹5,038.46 crore (US$780 million) (2015-2016) |
|₹679.04 crore (US$110 million)(2012-2013)|
|₹454.8 crore (US$71 million) (2012-2013)|
Number of employees
|4,978 (31st March 2016)|
Pidilite Industries Limited is Indian-based adhesives manufacturing company. It also sells art material, construction chemicals and other industrial chemicals.
Pidilite markets the Fevicol range of adhesives. Its other brands are " Fevikwik", Dr. Fixit, "Roff",Cyclo, Ranipal, Hobby Ideas, M-seal and Acron.
Pidilite's corporate office is located in Andheri (East), Mumbai. The company has manufacturing facilities in India, including Mahad (Maharashtra), Vapi (Gujarat) Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Kala Amb (Himachal Pradesh). It also makes Fevi Kwik, a popular instant adhesive In South Asia.
The company was founded in 1959.
- http://www.pidilite.com. Retrieved 2016-06-11. Missing or empty
- http://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/stockreach_annualreports.aspx?scripcode=500331&expandable=0. Missing or empty
- "CRISIL assigns AAA/Stable to Pidilite’s bank facilities". The Economic Times. 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- Kunal Kumar. "Pidilite launches first of its kind Heat Reducing Exterior Coating". Indiaprwire.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "http://investing.businessweek.com about Pidilite Industries company". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28. External link in