|• Total||31.63 km2 (12.21 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,000/km2 (5,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Piduguralla is a town in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the 12 municipalities in the district. The town is the headquarters of Piduguralla mandal and administered under Gurazala revenue division. The town is also known as Lime City of Andhra Pradesh as there are abundant reserves of lime stone.
The Piduguralla municipality was formed on 21 May 2005 and has an extent of 31.63 km2 (12.21 sq mi).
Piduguralla is a part of Gurazala (Assembly constituency) for Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Yarapathineni Srinivasa Rao is the present MLA of the constituency from Telugu Desam Party. It is also a part of Narasaraopet (Lok Sabha constituency) which was won by Rayapati Sambasiva Rao of Telugu Desam Party.
- "Basic Information of Municipality". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "New Gurazala revenue division created". The Hindu. Gurazala (Guntur District). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- P. Samuel Jonathan (23 November 2011). "Lime City". Piduguralla (Guntur District). Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "Piduguralla Municipality". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "MLA". AP State Portal. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- "MP (Lok Sabha)". Government of AP. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 22,31. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Brief about Municipality". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "Bus Stations in Districts". Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Srinivas, Rajulapudi (25 October 2013). "25 passengers rescued from stranded APSRTC bus in Narsaraopet". The Hindu. Guntur. Retrieved 8 March 2016.