From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piecewise linear may refer to:
- Piecewise linear curve, a connected sequence of line segments
- Piecewise linear function, a function whose domain can be decomposed into pieces on which the function is linear
- Piecewise linear manifold, a topological space formed by gluing together flat spaces
- Piecewise linear homeomorphism, a topological equivalence between two piecewise linear manifolds
- Piecewise linear cobordism, a cohomology theory
- Piecewise linear continuation, a method for approximating functions by piecewise linear functions
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.