Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Piel or piel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piel may refer to:
- Claude Piel, (1921–1982), French aircraft designer
- Gerard Piel (1915–2004), American science journalist and publisher of the new Scientific American
- Jonathan Piel, (born 1938), American science journalist and editor
- Monika Piel, (born 1951), German radio and television journalist
- Piel (TV series)
- Piel CP.500, a light aircraft designed by Claude Piel
- Piel Island, one of the Islands of Furness in northern England
- Piel Castle, a Venezuelan telenovela
- Pi'el a stem class in Biblical Hebrew and Modern Hebrew verb conjugation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.