Pier Six Pavilion
View of Pier Six Concert Pavilion from an adjacent pier.
|Address||731 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21202|
|Public transit||Shot Tower / Market Place|
|Owner||City of Baltimore|
|Seating type||Seated with lawn area|
The Pier Six Pavilion is a music venue at 731 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland at the Inner Harbor. The venue opened in 1981 and has featured a wide variety of music acts, ranging from rock to jazz. Pier Six's location allows for excellent views of Baltimore's skyline.
- "Pier Six Pavilion directions". Google Search. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "Pier Six Pavilion Venue Info". Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "Pier Six Pavilion Seat Map". Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "Billboard Boxscore". Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "http://www.piersixpavilion.com/facility_history.cfm". Retrieved 8 June 2016. External link in
|This article on a music performance venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|