Pier Park (Florida)
|Location||Panama City Beach, Florida|
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||125|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||816,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
Pier Park opened in 2008. Among the first stores to open were anchor stores include: Dillard's and J. C. Penney, Target, Marshalls. Other tenants included Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Marble Slab Creamery, Old Navy, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Red Brick Pizza, and Dick's Last Resort, and a movie theater owned by Rave Cinemas. Forever 21 opened in the former Borders Group, which closed in 2011.
The opening of Pier Park has led to many other developments in the area, including a Walmart store, a second shopping center called Pier Park West and another shopping center called Pier Park North which contains Bealls Outlet and Party America, Dick's Sporting Goods, Ross Dress For Less, The Fresh Market, Petsmart, Cost Plus World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, Rooms To Go, and several other retailers and restaurants include: Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Wayback Burgers, Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint, and Jersey Mike's Subs.
- Pier Park, Florida, MallsAndStores.info. Accessed: 5 April 2015
- "Pier Park Getting Close". wjhg.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Big names will make their Panama City Beach debut: Pier Park store lineup growing. - News Herald (Panama City, FL) | HighBeam Research". web.archive.org. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Rave Motion Pictures moving into Pier Park. - News Herald (Panama City, FL) | HighBeam Research". web.archive.org. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Borders at Pier Park to Close". pcbdaily.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Pier Park hits three-year anniversary". wjhg.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.