Pier Park (Florida)
|Location||Panama City Beach, Florida|
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group (65.6%)|
|No. of stores and services||140|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||895,974 square feet (83,238.7 square meters)|
|No. of floors||1|
Pier Park opened in 2008. Among the first stores to open were anchor stores including a Dillard's, J. C. Penney, and Target, all of which are still in operation.  Other tenants included Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Marble Slab Creamery, Old Navy, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Red Brick Pizza, and Dick's Last Resort, and a movie theater owned by Southern Theatres, The Grand 16, which features IMAX 3D as well as RealD 3D. Forever 21 opened in the former Borders Group, which closed in 2011.
The opening of Pier Park has led to many other developments in the area, including a Walmart store, a second shopping center called Pier Park West and another shopping center called Pier Park North which contains Bealls Outlet and Five Below, and Dick's Sporting Goods, Ross Dress For Less, The Fresh Market, Petsmart, Cost Plus World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, Rooms To Go, and several other retailers and restaurants include: Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Wayback Burgers, and Jersey Mike's Subs.
- Pier Park, Florida, MallsAndStores.info. Accessed: 5 April 2015
- http://www.simon.com/Mall/LeasingSheet/4764%20-%20Pier%20Park.pdf[permanent dead link]
- "Pier Park Getting Close". wjhg.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Big names will make their Panama City Beach debut: Pier Park store lineup growing. - News Herald (Panama City, FL) | HighBeam Research". Archived from the original on 2016-02-22. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Borders at Pier Park to Close". pcbdaily.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2013-03-30.
- "Pier Park hits three-year anniversary". wjhg.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.