|Member of the European Parliament|
for North-West Italy
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||14 May 1973|
|Political party||Democrats of the Left (till 2007)|
Democratic Party (since 2007)
Pierfrancesco Majorino (born 14 May 1973 in Milan) is an Italian politician. In 2019 he has been elected as a Member of the European Parliament. He has since been serving on the Committee on Development. In 2020, he also joined the Special Committee on Foreign Interference in all Democratic Processes in the European Union.
In addition to his committee assignments, Majorino is part of the Parliament's delegations to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee and to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean. He is also a member of the URBAN Intergroup.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Chi è stato eletto alle Europee". Il Post (in Italian). 28 May 2019. Retrieved 4 March 2020.
- Members of the Special Committee on Foreign Interference in all Democratic Processes in the European Union European Parliament, press release of July 9, 2020.
- Members URBAN Intergroup.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|