Piero Ferrucci is a psychotherapist and a philosopher. He graduated from the University of Torino in 1970. He was trained by Roberto Assagioli, the founder of psychosynthesis, and has written several books:
INEVITABLE GRACE (1990, ISBN 978-0-87477-550-1) is the result of a nine-year research in the lives of hundreds of creative and enlightened people of all times and cultures. It describes their peak experiences and highest moments, as well as how they achieved their breakthroughs.
THE POWER OF KINDNESS (2007, ISBN 978-1-58542-588-4) is a view of kindness from the perspective of eighteen different qualities, such as gratitude, warmth, generosity, etc. With a foreword of H.H. the Dalai Lama.
Ferrucci also co-authored The Child of Your Dreams (1992, ISBN 978-0-89281-365-0) with Laura Huxley, and edited The Human Situation (1977, ISBN 978-0-06-012091-7), a book of lectures by Aldous Huxley.
Piero Ferrucci has a had psychotherapy practice for the past thirty-five years and teaches in several European countries.
- "Notable". Los Angeles Times. May 23, 1982. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- "Book corner". The Press-Courier. June 28, 1990. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- Helferich, Christoph (2004). La vita buona. Armando Editore. p. 141. ISBN 978-88-8358-775-7.
- "New Self-Help Reads". The Washington Post. October 15, 2006. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- "A secret of health and power". The Fayetteville Observer. October 21, 2007. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- "Discoveries". Los Angeles Times. October 25, 2009. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- Weil, Andrew (2006). Eight weeks to optimum health: a proven program for taking full advantage of your body's natural healing power. Knopf. p. 229. ISBN 978-0-307-26492-3.
- "Huxley's bridge building connects with today". The Christian Science Monitor. November 30, 1977. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- "Laura Archera Huxley, 1911-2007; Writer, lay therapist was devoted to husband's legacy". Los Angeles Times. December 15, 2007. Retrieved February 23, 2011.