Pierre-Yves Rochon (born 1946) is a French interior designer. He has designed luxury hotels and restaurants around the world.
Rochon started his own business in 1979. He has designed luxury hotels like the Four Seasons Hotel George V and the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris, the Savoy Hotel and the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane in London, and the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California.
- McDowell, Dane (2010). Pierre-Yves Rochon, architecte d'intérieur : Les secrets du décor juste. Paris: Flammarion. ISBN 9782081245143. OCLC 820654005.
- "Pierre-Yves Rochon". AD. Conde Nast. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Sissons, Jemima (February 4, 2011). "Breathing Life Into Shangri-La". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Forgione, Mary (March 16, 2017). "A look inside the soon-to-open Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Vincent, Roger (April 10, 2014). "Checking in to grandeur". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 29, 2017.