|Full name||Pierre-François Aubameyang|
|Date of birth||29 May 1965|
|Place of birth||Bitam, Gabon|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Pierre-François Aubameyang (also spelled Aubame-Eyang; born 29 May 1965) is a Gabonese former professional footballer who played as a midfielder. He spent most of his career at French clubs Stade Lavallois and Le Havre. At international level, he won 80 caps for the Gabon national team. He also holds a French passport. He is the father of Catilina, Willy and Pierre-Emerick.
In September 2018, he was reported to have become joint managers of the Gabon national team with Daniel Cousin. However, a few days later, his son, Pierre-Emerick, said he had not accepted the position. The Gabonese FA admitted they had made an error, and that Cousin was the sole manager.
- "Pierre Francois Aubameyang and Daniel Cousin take over Gabon". BBC Sport. 20 September 2018. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- "Aubameyang: My dad has not agreed to coach Gabon". BBC Sport. 21 September 2018. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- "Gabon admits blunder over Aubameyang announcement". BBC Sport. 22 September 2018. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- "Daniel Cousin confirmed as sole Gabon coach after Aubameyang announcement". BBC Sport. 25 September 2018. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- Profile at akebefoot.free.fr (in French)
- Pierre Aubameyang – FIFA competition record
- Pierre Aubameyang – French league stats at LFP (also available in French)
|This biographical article related to Gabonese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|