This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Salvadori at the 2014 Cabourg Film Festival
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Life and career
In 1989 Salvadori wrote his first screenplay, which would then become the hit film Cible émouvante (Wild Target), which he directed in 1993. The film garnered the young director a César nomination for Best First Work, though he had already tested his directorial capabilities the year before with the short film Ménage.
In 1995, Salvadori began working with Marie Trintignant and Guillaume Depardieu, whom he cast in the highly successful films The Apprentices and Comme elle respire. And in 2000, Salvadori switched gears from comedy to the dark thriller The Sandmen.
- The Trouble With You (2018)
- In the Courtyard (2014)
- De vrais mensonges (2010)
- Priceless (2006)
- After You... (2003)
- The Sandmen (2000) Longer version for Cinemas of "Le détour"
- Le détour (2000) TV
- Comme elle respire (1998)
- L'@mour est à réinventer (1996) TV 1 Episode
- Les apprentis (1995)
- Cible émouvante (1993)
- Tu vas rire, mais je te quitte (2005)
- White Lies (1998)
- La femme du cosmonaute (1998)
- The Banned Woman (1997)
- L'histoire du garçon qui voulait qu'on l'embrasse (1994)
|This article about a performing arts director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|