From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pietra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pietra Brettkelly, New Zealand film director
- Pietra Montecorvino (b. 1962), Italian singer and actress
- Pietra Rivoli, American economist
- Pietra Wexstun, American singer-songwriter
- Pietrangelo Pettenò (b. 1960), Italian politician
- Abundius of Pietra Montecorvina, Italian Christian saint
- Minervino Pietra (b. 1954), former Portuguese footballer
- Rafqa Pietra Choboq Ar-Rayès (1832–1914), Lebanese Maronite saint
- Peter Pietras (1908–1993), American soccer player
Buildings and structures
- La Pietra, a school in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Pietra Brewery, a Corsican brewery
- Pietra dura, a technique of using cut and fitted, highly-polished colored stones to create images
- All pages beginning with "Pietra"
- All pages with a title containing Pietra
- Petra, a city in Jordan
- Petra (disambiguation)
- Pietro, given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pietra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.