This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pietra Rivoli is a professor of Finance and International Business at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University and author of award-winning book, The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy.
Her book The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy is a first-person narrative aimed at explaining issues in the global economy, and traces the production and sale of T-shirts from cotton farms in Texas to used clothing vendors in Tanzania. Among other awards, it was a finalist for the 2005 Financial Times and Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award and an Amazon.com Editor's Pick for the 10 Best Business Books of 2005.
- "PIETRA RIVOLI". McDonough School of Business Faculty. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "Pietra Rivoli". Center for Responsible Business, Berkeley-Haas. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- Pietra Rivoli (24 November 2014). The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy: An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade. New Preface and Epilogue with Updates on Economic Issues and Main Characters. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-1-118-95014-2.
- "The Friday Podcast: Pietra Rivoli's T-Shirt Travels". NPR.org. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "Pietra Rivoli: Books, Biography". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "Shopping I". globalstories.net (in Danish). 2008. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- Official University Profile of Pietra Rivoli
- Official Website of the McDonough School of Business
- "Pietra Rivoli". JSTOR.
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|