|Date of birth||31 January 1888|
|Place of birth||Biella, Italy|
|Date of death||4 February 1958(aged 70)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals|
Pietro Leone (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpjɛːtro leˈoːne]; 31 January 1888 – 4 February 1958) was an Italian footballer who played as a midfielder. He competed for Italy in the men's football tournament at the 1912 Summer Olympics.
- ^ "Pietro Leone". Olympedia. Retrieved 26 May 2021.
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Pietro Leone Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- Pietro Leone at WorldFootball.net
- Pietro Leone at Olympedia
- 1888 births
- 1958 deaths
- Italian footballers
- Italy men's international footballers
- Olympic footballers for Italy
- Footballers at the 1912 Summer Olympics
- People from Biella
- Men's association football midfielders
- F.C. Pro Vercelli 1892 players
- F.C. Pro Vercelli 1892 managers
- Italian football managers
- U.S. Salernitana 1919 managers
- Footballers from Piedmont
- Sportspeople from the Province of Biella
- Italian football biography stubs