Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pigalle Club was a supper club and live music venue in Piccadilly, London, owned by John Vincent Power. Dave West also owned shares in The Pigalle Club. The venue was featured in Britain's Next Top Model.
It closed in 2012.
- "Mr John Vincent Power". duedil.com.
- Time Out, The Pigalle Club.
- "The Pigalle Club". Archived from the original on March 30, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- "The former Pigalle club reopens in Piccadilly under new name of Werewolf". Evening Standard. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- Miles, Barry; Keith Badman (2001). The Beatles Diary: The Beatles years. Omnibus Press. p. 94. ISBN 978-0-7119-8308-3.
April 21  : Pigalle Club, Piccadilly, London. The Beatles travelled into London's West End after their NME concert for a performance at this more select venue
- Daily Music Guide, John McKeown - The Pigalle Club, London (10/09/2009) Archived 2012-03-27 at the Wayback Machine., 15 September 2009.