From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pignolo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pignolo (plural pignoli; also pinolo and pinoli) may refer to:
- Pine nut, seed from trees of the genus Pinus
- Any cookie with pine nuts:
- Pignolo (grape), a wine grape typical of Friuli
- Pignolo, a heritage variety of maize; see Italian traditional maize varieties
- Pignola, a town in southern Italy and a variety of wine grape grown there
- Pinole, maize that is dried, toasted, ground, and cooked in liquid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pignolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.